Check out this SlideShare Presentation:
Here are a few key takeaways from the presentation below as well as a personal thought.
1. Not launching = painful but not learning = fatal.
2. Google AdWords cost $233-$388 per acquisition for a $99 product. Fail
3. Give users better tools to spread the love.
4. Referral program with 2-sided incentive increased signups by 60%.
5. Invest in analytics.
6. Grew from 100,000 users to over 4 million in 15 months.
7. Learn early, learn often.
8. Best practices aren’t always best. Know how your product fits into your user’s life.
Dave Yankowiak's Amplog: http://daveyank.amplify.com/